Planning on selling? With the perfect blend of experience and buyer relationships, Matthews & Company Realty has the knowledge of market trends and insight into what buyers in your area are looking for. Don’t let the prospect of selling overwhelm you, we will make sure you remain comfortable and in control throughout the process.
Step 1 – Getting Started
During our initial consultation, we will listen to your goals and provide an overview of the typical timeline for selling a home in Northern NJ. We’ll then create a customized marketing plan, ranging from: setting the correct listing price, to implementing proactive and innovative marketing strategies so every potential buyer knows your property is available.
In addition, Matthews & Company Realty will:
- Implement the plan with successful marketing initiatives
- Tour the home and provide a list of repairs or improvements to add value
- Share tips and/or provide referrals to trusted local experts and vendors
- Help in preparing to show the house to potential buyers
- Put together a customized brochure for your home, including information on schools, community, and transportation services to provide to buyers
Step 2 –Negotiation
Once a potential buyer has been found, we work diligently to screen that buyer to ensure optimal financial performance and to negotiate the best possible deal for you. We remain actively involved throughout the sale – attending home inspections, helping sellers evaluate issues, assisting with town certifications, and sitting with you at the closing table to make sure all goes smoothly.
Step 3 – Moving On
Congratulations – you’re ready to move on to your new home! But, the services of Matthews & Company Realty do not stop at the closing table. Whether you’re moving locally or across the country, we can assist you in getting settled into your new community and ready for that next chapter of your life.